Contractors' All Risks (CAR) Insurance:
If the "project" requires maintenance, replacement or rehabilitation due to loss or sudden damage during implementation and/or rehabilitation, the insurance provides coverage for owners and/or contractors.
Features of the the "Contractors' All Risks (CAR) Insurance" Program:
- Coverage includes contract work (including all the material costs involved) and all permanent and temporary jobs that shall be implemented in the "project" including:
- Adjoined, available, stored and transported properties
- Other properties belonging to the owners (existing properties)
- Contractor's equipment and machinery and temporary facilities required for construction at the project site
- Coverage of "debris removal" costs.
- Architects' / consultants' fees
- Air Freight
- Overtime and night shift hours
- Coverage includes public liability towards third parties. In other words, the company compensates the insured for the amounts he/she becomes legally liable to pay as follows:
- Physical injury or illness of third parties (fatal or not)
- Loss and damage to property belonging to third parties.
Coverage includes cross liability to secure any public liability towards third parties, including project owners, contractors, concrete contractors and engineers
For any further information please call: 1700252525