- Granting advanced and comprehensive insurance coverage
- Spreading insurance awareness among the public
- Fair competition based on improving service and performance levels
- Honesty in dealing with the public
- Balancing the interests of all parties: shareholders, customers and employees
- Contributing to building the national economy
- Providing employment opportunities to the largest possible number of national laborers through investing most of the nation’s money in Palestinian lucrative economic projects
The company was established by a group of experienced Palestinian businessmen at a time when political and economical development features were unclear. After Israeli insurance companies retreated from work in the country, The National Insurance Company set their sights on being an economical edifice based on national capital whose spine is the wings of the nation’s children whom have gained deep extensive experience through working tens of years in diaspora. Helped and befriended by a generous nation, longing wore on it to depend on itself in building its present and future. After a journey of 23 years, the National Insurance Company retains its aim of providing the best insurance service for the Palestinian people.